1. Each family must acknowledge and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2. Each family must be in agreement with the statement of faith adopted by Oxford Christian School.
3. OCS will not be responsible in any way for the legal defense of the satellite campus. Coverage by OCS is not contingent upon families obtaining legal insurance.
4. Each family is required to sign and submit an OCS Enrollment Agreement/Curriculum List Form and a Church School Enrollment Form for each student.
5. Each family must use curriculum that provides standard academic instruction for each grade level. Coverage by OCS is subject to curriculum approval by the administrators. Curriculum must be purchased at time of registration.
6. OCS requires a $100.00 per year per family coverage fee. A one-time $30.00 registration fee is required for each first time student. Registration and tuition fees are due at time of registration. Returning students not registered by August 15th are withdrawn. Withdrawn students who are re-enrolling are required to pay a $30.00 registration fee. No refunds will be given for students withdrawn from OCS. Registration and tuition fees do not include curriculum.
7. Students earning a High School Diploma who will be enrolled with OCS less than two high school years (grades 9-12) must pay a $100.00 graduation fee in addition to the regular tuition and registration fees.
8. Each family must submit two progress reports during the school year for each student. These reports are due January 15th and June 15th. A $25 late fee will be charged for reports not submitted by the due date.
9. Each family must maintain and submit a daily record of attendance with the semester progress reports. OCS recommends a 175 day school year.
10. Returning students will be admitted only if the previous year’s file is up to date. This includes all fees paid and records completed. Records will not be transferred to another school or home school covering if the file is incomplete.
11. Each family must acknowledge that OCS administrators are not responsible for the education and social well being of any student enrolled with OCS.
12. Children under age 17 must be taught by a parent or legal guardian with the majority of the instruction time taking place during regular school hours; 8:00 am. to 2:30 pm. Monday-Friday. OCS administrators reserve the right to dismiss any student under the age of 17 who is left unattended during regular school hours.
13. OCS will mail one official school transcript per student to the college of their choice at no charge. Additional transcripts will cost $5.00 each. Payment must be made before transcripts are mailed. OCS will also furnish a free transcript for each graduate.
14. Oxford Christian School reserves the right to dismiss any family that is not in compliance with our guidelines.
15. Oxford Christian School reserves the right to amend these guidelines without notice.