Welcome to Oxford Christian School!
Oxford Christian School is a ministry of Oxford Christian Fellowship and is a non-accredited home school program. Our vision is to be a covering and support base for families who have chosen home schooling as the means to educate their children.
Each home is an independent school with the parents serving as the school staff. Oxford Christian School relies on the parent’s sense of responsibility for their school. Parents are free to institute school policies that are in line with their personal convictions.
Parents are free to tailor curriculum to their preferences. Oxford Christian School does require that the curriculum provide the standard academic instruction for each grade level. Oxford Christian School does reserve the right to approve curriculum.
We desire for your home school experience to be rewarding. Please call us to discuss your home school needs or to schedule a time to register. It would be our pleasure to serve you.
What can you expect from Oxford Christian School?
- 24 years of home school experience
- 21 years of home school administration experience
- Compliance with the Alabama Compulsory Attendance Law
- Curriculum Counseling
- Proof of School Enrollment for: Local Board of Education
Driver License, Insurance Good Student Discount,
Social Security Forms, College Scholarship Applications
- Official Transcripts for Graduates and Transfer Students
- High School Graduation Cap & Gown Ceremony